The court seeks talented and motivated people to help in its mission of providing fair and impartial justice within the jurisdiction conferred by the United States Constitution and Congress. Types of employees include case administrators, courtroom deputies, staff attorneys, law clerks, judicial assistants, pretrial officers, probation officers, information technology (IT) experts, human resources (HR) experts, budget and finance experts, administrative staffers, operation analysts, and more. For more information on jobs with the United States Courts, including types of careers, benefits, and compensation, click here.
Current Job Opportunities in the Middle District of Florida
Clerk's Office Vacancies
Judicial Assistant Vacancies
- There are no judicial assistant vacancies at this time.
Law Clerk Vacancies
- Judicial Law Clerk Vacancy in Tampa
- Judicial Law Clerk Vacancies (Two Positions) in Orlando
- Judicial Law Clerk Vacancy in Jacksonville
Staff Attorney Vacancies
- There are no staff attorney vacancies at this time.