(a) DEPOSIT. A motion for leave to deposit money in the court's registry:
(1) must state the amount of the deposit;
(2) must describe any dispute about ownership of, or entitlement to, the money;
(3) must specify whether the money is tendered for deposit in an interest-bearing account or a non-interest-bearing account and, if the former, identify the proposed depository; and
(4) must include a proposed order.
(b) DISBURSEMENT. A motion to disburse money from the court's registry:
(1) must identify each recipient of the disbursement,
(2) must propose a precise disbursement of both the principal and the accumulated interest, and
(3) must include a proposed order accounting for each fee or other charge against the deposit.