(a) PROHIBITION. No person may pass a courthouse’s security checkpoint with an electronic device, except:
(1) a member of The Florida Bar or a specially admitted lawyer;
(2) a person with a judge's order permitting passage with electronics;
(3) an employee who works in the courthouse, a lawyer who works for the United States, and a law enforcement officer on official business;
(4) an interpreter providing service under an active blanket purchase agreement and presenting a copy of the executed signature page of the agreement; and
(5) at a judge’s discretion, a petit or grand juror during service if the juror:
(A) stores the device in a designated place except during a break,
(B) uses the device only in a designated area or in the jury assembly room, and
(C) uses the device only for a matter unrelated to the case.
(b) INSPECTION. A device is subject to inspection anywhere in the courthouse.
(c) SHARING OR DELIVERY. A person must not share a device with, or deliver a device to, another person.