You are here

Change of Address

A lawyer should change his or her contact information by logging into CM/ECF, clicking "Utilities" in the blue menu bar, and selecting "Maintain Your Account." If your information is attached to a law firm's account, please use this form to update your information instead.

Go to CM/ECF

This question is to prevent automated spam submissions.